Meaning of “demotivation” in the English Dictionary:-
Demotivation is the condition of being without motivation i.e. a person having no goals and nothing is going on in his/her life and he/she wants a positive change but something is happening again and again.Demotivation is a sin. Is it true? Is it true if you want to achieve your goals? Is it true if you want to prosper? I would say yes and so should you. This world is a cruel place to live in. If you cannot keep up with the pace of the modern times, he is left far behind in no time. Let’s be clear. There are always forces working against you in order to stop you and interrupt you from prospering.
How to not let external forces demotivate you
You seems tired of the same daily rut and want a positive change. In such cases, is it like the world has ended and you are swimming to the shore slowly and now there is no turning back. Well that’s not the case, let us be clear, forces of nature sometimes work against us and we can be distorted but there are ways to come out of this situation of demotivation and face these external forces. Following steps will surely help:-
- Do not allow environment get the better of you. Shape it the way you want it to be. No one else can do it but you.
- It is important to understand the dynamics of the work environment you are employed in and make the best out of it. Do not work hard. Understand the rules of the game and then play the rules. Play smart and get the best by being smart and not by doing head-down job day in and day out.
- If you feel you are not clear about what you want, make sure you write your goals down and read them every day. This is inspiration for you. It is driving you from the inner side and making it count everyday of your hard work at your workplace.
Demotivation is indeed a sin. You need to be strong enough to stand against the odds and make it happen. It may be your inner self, environment around you or even the people who are around you daily. Stay focused, play smart, be inspired and make yourself stand out from the odds.
Ways to motivate yourself when you’re feeling demotivated
This is very common in our daily lives, especially when you work by yourself from home. Feeling demotivated can make us give up and it may be the first of a series of mistakes we make throughout our journey. These are some points to motivate yourself when you’re feeling demotivated:-
1. Set a goal
2. Change the focus of what you’re thinking
3. Make different choices whenever necessary
4. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes
5. Learn something every day
6. Stay positive
7. Meet successful people
That’s all for now i will come soon with my next post. If you want to see my earlier posts click here.
If you are interested in technology see these posts here