Hacking website || Hacking tools
Hello friends!! Today, we are going to show you few amazing tools that you can use to amaze your friends and companions.hacking website and hacking tools. Many of you already heard of the great website called GEEKTYPER,if not you should try this website.
GeekTyper was inspired by the various media where hacking is usually portrayed incorrectly. Simply randomly mash your keyboard and code will display on your screen. Press TAB to display hotkeys that activate various effects. The “hacking” isn’t real, and everything you type isn’t stored anywhere. Your preferences are stored in your browser’s cache.
Hacking generally refers to unauthorized intrusion into a computer or a network. The person engaged in hacking activities is known as a hacker. This hacker may alter system or security features to accomplish a goal that differs from the original purpose of the system.
Hacking can also refer to non-malicious activities, usually involving unusual or improvised alterations to equipment or processes.
Techopedia explains Hacking
- Vulnerability scanner: checks computers on networks for known weaknesses
- Password cracking: the process of recovering passwords from data stored or transmitted by computer systems
- Packet sniffer: applications that capture data packets in order to view data and passwords in transit over networks
- Spoofing attack: involves websites which falsify data by mimicking legitimate sites, and they are therefore treated as trusted sites by users or other programs
- Root kit: represents a set of programs which work to subvert control of an operating system from legitimate operators
- Trojan horse: serves as a back door in a computer system to allow an intruder to gain access to the system later
- Viruses: self-replicating programs that spread by inserting copies of themselves into other executable code files or documents
- Key loggers: tools designed to record every keystroke on the affected machine for later retrieval
Certain corporations employ hackers as part of their support staff. These legitimate hackers use their skills to find flaws in the company security system, thus preventing identity theft and other computer-related crimes.
If you really want to learn hacking well you have to learn basic linux commands and tools that comes with it .there are various tools available for password attack to pentration testing.
If you are wondering that is there any hacking tools available ? You my friend are at right place.
here i am giving a list of most widely used operating system and tools use by real hackers .
being one of the best operating system available over internet, kali linux is a derivative of backtrack 5 . it contains bundles of software, whose only purpose is to hack something. it contains all tool supporting from brute force to pentration testing.