Inspire me – Tweet’s for Twitter
Inspire me – Tweet’s for Twitter, Twitter is the most popular social network that’s great platform to share your options by Tweet so If you motivate people by Tweet then read below. The best inspiring tweet by Success Planets
- Everything happens for a reason: live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world but don’t let the world change your smile
- In life, you don’t get what you wish for, you get what you work for
Inspire me – Tweet’s for Twitter- A way 2 Inspire People
- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.
In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Giving is a lifestyle.
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life – don’t ever waste it.
If you don`t understand my silence, then you don`t deserve my words.
You can forget what hurt you in the past, just never forget what it taught you.
Every good thing that has happened in your life happened because something changed.
Inspire me – Tweet’s for Twitter
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” James Cameron
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” John Wooden
- “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” Lisa M. Amos
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” Swami Vivekananda
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” Tony Hsieh
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
- “If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.” Anonymous
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
- “Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” Vaibhav Shah
- “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” Denzel Washington
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” Albert Einstein
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” Charles Darwin
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The best revenge is massive success.” Frank Sinatra
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Winston Churchill
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” Oscar Wilde
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” Bruce Feirstein
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” Albert Einstein
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe
- “People ask, ‘What’s the best role you’ve ever played?’ The next one.” Kevin Kline
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” Thomas Jefferson
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” Napoleon Hill
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier
- “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” Thomas J. Watson
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” Michael John Bobak
- “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” Philippos
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” Mark Twain
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
- “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” Earl Nightingale
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vidal Sassoon
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” Bill Cosby
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” Carl Bard
- “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” Martha Stewart
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” Mark Caine
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” Mark Twain
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laserlike focus.” Bruce Lee
- “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” Charles F. Kettering
- “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” Gurbaksh Chahal
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” Steve Jobs