Pubg Latest Update PC 1.0 #19
Pubg Latest Update PC 1.0 #19
Pubg Latest Update PC 1.0 #19 || improvements to item stacking and weapon attachment UI, Take a look
Pubg Latest Update PC 1.0 #19,PlayerUnknown’s According to Wikipedia Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. … The game is one of the best-selling of all time, with over fifty million sold across all platforms by June 2018
A great news for the PUBG lover that a new update is on the way for the PC version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and most of the student are addicted by this game specially future engineers and those who are single . Unlike the last few patches PUBG Corp. has rolled out for the title, which generally focused on introducing new content like the recently added assault rifle QBU, Update #19 primarily addresses bugs and makes various other quality-of-life improvements to the battle royale game.
PUBG Update #19 is officially live on PC Test Servers you can enjoy it and you also love this amazing updates. As promised by PUBG Corporation before PGI 2018, the patch focuses on performance and quality-of-life improvements of graphics. Now you can place markers without opening the map and be sure to check out the new weather options, too. The full patch notes are below.
Best Update of pubg Update PC 1.0 #19
If hands blocked bullets in PUBG, I might have fared better in my quest for a bare-fisted chicken dinner.
- best update is that pubg add the Additional Custom Match presets .
- Pubg launch the easy mote know as 1 Normal Mode Setting
- Pubg Lvl 3 Helmets and clothing spawns in world is wonderful for pubg players
- Pubg item spawns are more scarce it is going to exiting moments for bug players.
- Blue Zone damage is weaker.
Improved frame rate by optimizing weapons not currently held in hand.
Level streaming has been enhanced to increase performance.
Pubg pack it going to be the biggest gift of pubg lovers, who can not live without this game and most of the game lover addicted by this wonderful game.
- Improved frame rate by optimizing weapons not currently held in hand.
- Level streaming has been enhanced to increase performance.
- Smoke and flames from vehicles have been optimized to improve frame rate.
- Fixed an issue where frame rate hitches would occur when environment effects were created.
- Server performance has been improved by adjusting the replication rate.
- Previously, replication for all visible characters in sight was refreshed every frame. Now, replication rate differs according to distance from the player.
- Network code has been adjusted to slightly increase server performance.
- Lessened the discrepancy between the aim of the spectated player and the moving target being shot at.
PUBG PC Update Now Out On Test Server; Patch Notes Released
The latest patch adds dynamic weather and makes a load of bug fixes and improvements.
Pubg Latest Update PC 1.0 #19 || improvements to item stacking and weapon attachment UI
- Fixed an issue where destroying doors with grenades or Molotovs did not display debris.
- Fixed an issue where some free-falling characters appeared to be locked in default free-fall animation.
- Fixed an issue where pausing in replay did not pause the sounds.
- Fixed an issue where a frying pan and a firearm could be held at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the breath gauge did not appear in killer spectating, death cam, or replay.
- Fixed an issue where spectating in FPP showed inaccurate character locations.
- Fixed an issue where a player that had been disconnected and reconnected could voice chat with the player he/she is spectating through killer spectating, if his/her team was eliminated while the player was disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where leaning was possible while in an emote animation.
- Fixed an issue where two players moving in a small space could sometimes get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where the reporting screen message in spectator mode was displayed in English only
May you love these article